Find Connection and Attunement Again
- Are you tired of feeling lonely and disconnected in your relationship?
- Do you feel like you’re in an endless thought loop about your relationship?
- Does it feel like you spend more time in your head than with your partner?
- Are you exhausted by constantly overanalyzing any shifts in your partner’s moods?
- Do you want to improve your relationship but your partner won’t go to therapy?
I know how frustrating and stressful it can be to struggle with relationship anxiety. The constant fluctuation of your self-confidence based on how happy you perceive your partner to be with you is exhausting. It's tough to be caught in a loop of analyzing past interactions, hoping to find reassurance but often finding only more questions…Maybe the anxiety causes problems in your relationship because you end up bringing up concerns that somehow end up turning into arguments that never get resolved.
Even though you’re in a committed long term relationship, you still struggle with fears of being abandoned, whether that be emotionally or physically. You get so frustrated with yourself that you can’t get over your anxiety and just be happy. Or maybe that frustration is more directed at your partner for not getting it even though you’ve tried to communicate your feelings. You are starting to feel a distance growing between the two of you and that idea scares you and leaves you feeling lonely.
Imagine a life where your self-worth isn’t so dependent on how your partner feels about you. You’re able to enjoy your relationship without carrying the heavy burden that anxiety weighs on you. You’re able to deeply connect with your partner again because you’re out of your head and are able to be present with him again. You’re able to focus on other areas of your life because the relationship anxiety isn’t overtaking most of your thoughts.