I am an in-network provider with the following insurance companies
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Care first Blue Cross/Blue Shield
If you do not have any of the insurances listed above, therapy still may be covered by your insurance. Mental Health Services are often covered, in part, by health insurances for out of network providers. Being an out of network provider means that payment is collected at the time of service, and then you are provided with an insurance-friendly receipt called a “Superbill” that you can submit to your insurance company for out of network benefit reimbursement. Many insurance companies provide 60-80% reimbursement for out-of-network services, but you may want to check with your insurance company to be sure. Just ask them what your benefits are for out of network mental health services in an office setting.
Out of Pocket Rates
- Individual Therapy Session (50-55 minutes): $200
- Couples Therapy Session (50-55 minutes): $250
- Court Appearances or Testimony $275 per hour (billed in hourly increments, with a 3-hour minimum for which a retainer must be paid in advance)
- Letter Writing $150 per hour (billed in 30 minute increments)
- Record Review $150 per hour (billed in 30 minute increments)
I accept American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, and Visa.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!